Upcoming 2022/23 Season
Posted By: Vice President
Tuesday, July 19, 2022
As we start planning for the new season we are open to expanding with new teams and/or individuals looking to play semi-competitive over 40 hockey.
What we offer:
- All players are over 40 years old.
- The league uses two officials, a timekeeper that allows 3-15 min stop time periods for every game.
- Follow Hockey Canada rules including slap shots.
- Playoffs at the end of the season.
- A league with over 30 years of tradition with the names of all the players that won on the Championship trophy.
- Quality ice times.
- Player and team stats updated regularly on the website.
If you are interested in playing please contact Anthony Hansen. Phone: 403-888-2240, email: firstname.lastname@example.org